Lane Cove Bush Kids – Mangroves and Mud
20 January 2021 @ 9:45 am - 11:15 am
Kids love mud! Mangroves grow in mud – water logged soil and mangroves are important ecologically. Come along and be prepared to explore and learn about mangrove habitat with a bush walk to Lane Cove River.
To ensure this is a COVID Safe activity, please cancel your booking and stay at home if you or your child are unwell.
• Bookings are essential for both ADULTS and children for all activities. Once children’s spots are booked out, any remaining adult spots are NOT to be used for children.
• Activities are for 2 to 5 years during term time, 2 to 10 years during school holidays (unless otherwise specified).
• Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by adults at all times on the activity.
• Most activities are NOT stroller friendly and walks are on unsealed bush tracks.
• Wear appropriate footwear – runners or hiking shoes are recommended.
• Lane Cove Council reserves the right to alter or cancel activities.
• Safety on all our activities is always considered, however participants attend activities at their own risk and adults are responsible for their children.
• Further information – www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/bushkids or www.facebook.com/lanecovebushkids