- This event has passed.
Lane Cove Bush Kids – Nature Ramble
15 January 2021 @ 9:45 am - 11:15 am
A more challenging walk for children 5 years and older only. This is a longer walk down into the beautiful Bushland Park valley. The planned activities will be an opportunity for older children and adults to connect with the natural world around them.
To ensure this is a COVID Safe activity, please cancel your booking and stay at home if you or your child are unwell.
• Bookings are essential for both ADULTS and children for all activities. Once children’s spots are booked out, any remaining adult spots are NOT to be used for children.
• Activities are for 2 to 5 years during term time, 2 to 10 years during school holidays (unless otherwise specified).
• Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by adults at all times on the activity.
• Most activities are NOT stroller friendly and walks are on unsealed bush tracks.
• Wear appropriate footwear – runners or hiking shoes are recommended.
• Lane Cove Council reserves the right to alter or cancel activities.
• Safety on all our activities is always considered, however participants attend activities at their own risk and adults are responsible for their children.
• Further information – www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/bushkids or www.facebook.com/lanecovebushkids