- This event has passed.
Lane Cove Bush Kids – River Life
11 November 2020 @ 9:45 am - 11:00 am
We’ll spend time along Lane Cove River on a bushwalk exploring mangroves and casuarinas, finding out who calls the river home and watch something bloom!
To ensure this is a COVID Safe activity, we will be 1.5m physical distancing, providing hand sanitiser, covering our nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing and staying at home if you or your child are unwell.
• Bookings are essential for both adults and children for all activities. Once children’s spots are booked out, any remaining adult spots are NOT to be used for children.
• Activities are for 2 to 5 years during term time, 2 to 10 years during school holidays.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by adults at all times on the activity.
• Most activities are NOT stroller friendly and walks are on unsealed bush tracks.
• Lane Cove Council reserves the right to alter or cancel activities.
• Safety on all our activities is always considered, however participants attend activities at their own risk and adults are responsible for their children.
• Further information – www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/bushkids or www.facebook.com/lanecovebushkids