- This event has passed.
Lane Cove Dining Week 23rd March 2019 to 30 March 2019
23 March 2019 - 30 March 2019
When: Sat 23rd March to Sat 30th March 2018 (taking advantage of Daylight Savings)
Campaign Name: #LaneCoveDining Week
Hashtags: #LaneCoveDining and tag (specific participating café/restaurant)
Details: Take a photo of their meal during #LaneCoveDining week. Post to Instagram or Facebook and use the tag #LaneCoveDining and tag in the café/restaurant they are dining in and @inthecove
Win: The best pictures as determined by a special foodie judge will win dining vouchers
Terms and Conditions
Lane Cove Dining Week starts on Saturday 23rd March 2019 and finishes at midnight on 30th March 2019 (“the promotional period”)
Lane Cove Dining Week is an ITC initiative to encourage you to dine local (breakfast lunch or dinner). A vibrant Lane Cove is a great Lane Cove.
To win some great prizes all you need to do is snap a meal at a participating restaurant post it to Instagram or Facebook with the tags #lanecovedining #inthecove and tag the restaurant. Easy peasy. Book your restaurant now.
The participating restaurants are Little Red Robin Restaurant Lillah KitchenShorties Lane Cove The Alcott Lane Cove Kasina Korean Eatery Hotel Urban St Leonards Sure Cafe Encasa Four Frogs Crêperie Foogoo fusion 2066 – 94b longueville rd, lane cove
How to enter
- Take a photo of your meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) during the promotional period at a participating restaurant. The photo must be taken while dining in at the participating restaurant (no pictures of takeaway meals will be eligible).
- Upload the photo to Instagram and/or Facebook and tag #lanecovedining #inthecove and tag the restaurant where you took the photo.
Competition closes midnight 30th March 2019. Winners announced 8 April 2019.
Full terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is the In the Cove, ABN84 090 011 733, P O Box 1064 Lane Cove NSW.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of In the Cove and participating restaurants associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The competition commences at 7.00 am (AEST) on 23 March 2019 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 30 March 2019. All photos uploaded must have been taken in the week of the promotion.
How to enter:
Take a photo of your meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) during the promotional period at a participating restaurant. The photo must be taken while dining in at the participating restaurant (no pictures of takeaway meals will be eligible).
Upload the photo to Instagram and/or Facebook and tag #lanecovedining #inthecove and tag the restaurant where you took the photo.
- Only entries submitted via Instagram/Facebook and which are appropriately hashtagged and tagged will be accepted. Photographs submitted must be original works.
- Judging will take place during the week of 31 March 2019 to 4 April 2019. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner. Submissions will be judged Sarah Clare, according to the following criteria:
- The relevance of the submitted photo to the theme in question, as decided by our judge.
- Artistic interpretation of the theme, as decided by our judge.
- Lickibility factor – does our judge want to lick the photo.
- Originality of the submission. Entries that are deemed to not belong to or be taken by the user will not be eligible.
- Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Some prizes have conditions attached as to when they may be used.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entries must be received by 11.59pm (AEST) 30 March 2019. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Use of images:
11.1 All images published on Instagram with #lanecovedining may be moderated and displayed on the website and social media channels of In the Cove and the participating restaurants. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.11.2 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that you hereby license the rights to use your photo submission to In the Cove and the participating restaurants on any of its websites or social media channels, or for advertising and promotion of its products, services, and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
- Use of personal information:
12.1 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that In the Cove and the participating restaurants may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name/Facebook name in promotional formats.12.2 By entering the competition, you give the In the Cove permission to contact you via Instagram/Facebook if you are a winner of the competition for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their Instagram/Facebook account within one week of the judge’s decision. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner/s will be selected, and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize. The unclaimed prize judging will take place on Friday 30th April 2019.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
- There are nine major prizes are as follows:
|Little Red Robin Restaurant||$100 gift voucher for dining at Little Red Robin Restaurant|
|The Alcott||$100 gift voucher for dining at The Alcott|
|Four Frogs Creperie||$100 gift voucher for dining at Four Frogs Creperie|
|Lillah||Dinner for 2 at Lillah between Tuesday & Thursday night up to a $100 value.|
|Shorties Lane Cove||Dinner for 2 @ Shorties.|
Set share menu for 2 people – Tuesday or Wednesday evening only from 4pm – Total Value $50 (food only) – Valid until: 30/11/2019
|Sure Café Hotel Urban||$100 gift voucher for dining at Sure Cafe|
|Encasa||$100 gift voucher for dining at Encasa|
|Kasina Korean Eatery||$100 voucher to be used for dine in only from Tuesday to Thursday and Sunday for Lunch and Dinner. Friday, Saturday and any public holiday are excepted. Not valid in conjunction with any promotions and discounts. The voucher is only valid for 3 months.|
In addition, five runners-up will each receive Lane Cove Tea Towels, RRP $20 each.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of the Instagram/Facebook terms and conditions.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram/Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram.