- This event has passed.
Parent Collective: The Literacy Journey @ Sydney Therapy & Co.
28 March 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$10
Champion you child’s writing + how to get the most from the classroom
With our Sydney Therapy & Co Team:
Educational Therapist/Classroom teacher- Michelle Tabrett
Speech and Occupational Therapy Team
- Does your child lack motivation in writing?
- Do you need to have a conversation with your child’s teacher, but unsure how best to approach them?
- If you could help your child with one thing to boost confidence in writing, what would it be?
An evening designed to give YOU confidence to support your child’s literacy journey, whether it be tools at home, liaising with your classroom teacher, or accessing different supports to boost skills and confidence.
Come along and the team will share insights, strategies and ways on how you can support your child with their literacy skills and development through primary school & beyond.
- When: Thursday 28th March 7pm for a 7:30 start
- Where: Unit 6, 46 Burns Bay Rd Lane Cove 2066
- Cost: $10
- Workbook provided + drinks and nibbles
- More Information: [email protected] Vanessa 0449 619 182
Book Your Place: https://www.trybooking.com/BBJVE
Make an evening of it!