Your Silly Season survival strategy:
Join Mitch for a seriously special weekend retreat of Self-Care & Recharging.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
– This is the perfect environment to switch off and self-care.
– There’ll be support, permission and options.
– Re-friend yourself. Get back together with YOU.
– Our Self Care Retreat has been specifically designed for exhausted Super-Humans like you.
– The beautiful surrounds at Yanada, the delicious organic food, the Yoga, the massages, the YOU-time – you won’t want to come home!
– Come alone, or bring your partner, bestie, Mum, daughter – everyone is welcome.
Yanada, in St. Albans – 90 mins from Sydney CBD, though a million miles from reality.
– Beautiful bushland surrounds. We’ll do a walking mediation in it one morning.
– Remarkable birdlife. Listen in & be amazed.
– A meandering river.
– Peace. Quiet.
– A beautiful swimming pool & cabana amidst all of this.
– Delicious organic food cooked for you.
– A stunning Yoga room equipped with all the props we need to seriously dive deep into Restorative relaxation all weekend.
– Lovely twin-share, double, 5-share and Glamping accommodation.
– Space & permission to be alone … or connect with like-minded souls.
3 x Yoga sessions (75min) including Gentle, Hatha and Yin Yoga.
1 x “Deep Sleep: Insomnia” practice (90mins) including Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra.
2 x Yoga workshops (2+hrs each)
Guided silent Walking Meditation in the bush
Accommodation choices: twin-share, double, 5-share or Glamping.
All meals: delicious, ORGANIC, vegetarian (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners), snacks, fruit and coffee / tea. Dietary requirements all catered for.
Movie on Saturday night.
Plenty of FREE time to laze by the pool, take a dip, read on a day bed, take a walk, explore the local area – whatever your heart desires.
BONUS 50% discount voucher for Private Session with Mitch.
Do everything, or do nothing.
We provide the opportunity; YOU choose your own experience.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
– Optional Massage. There will be a massage therapist on-site all weekend. Be pampered to the sounds of birds and nature.
HOSTED BY Mitch (Michelle) Gibson: a super-busy human who loves and knows the priceless value of mini-breaks, re-sets, and doing what makes you happy in beautiful places.
Mitch excels in creating & hosting weekends that combine her passion for Yoga, with her love of getting away and relaxing like busy humans should. Hosting her first retreat in 2009, her weekend getaways are a catalyst in restoring so many busy people’s lives.
PRAISE FOR MITCH’S PREVIOUS RETREATS @ YANADA:
“It was definitely worth coming. I had the best weekend ever! Wow – I feel like a whole new person. Thank you.”
“I loved it! The location and accommodation were superb, the menu was delicious, and the balance between activities and free time was perfect. I liked the number of people, too – big enough that I could do my own thing without looking antisocial, but small enough to feel intimate, too.”
“Thank you Mitch. My daughter and I had such a great time. I am still feeling serene after two days in the big smoke. It”s one of the best weekends I”ve ever had and a big thank you to you for making it so lovely.”
“Before “real” life takes over again, I just want to thank you again for facilitating such a wonderful, wonderful Yoga retreat weekend at Yanada. From that bright and warm and oh so personal greeting at the door, to the final “Namaste” as we sat together in a circle at the end of restorative practice today, it was all … fantastic!! You are truly a treasure … so committed to your clients, to making them feel welcome, supported and loved.”
“Great group, and the best Restorative Yoga. So spacious – you can go off and do your own thing without intruding on someone else’s space. Great food and hosts too.”