A stunning family home of generous proportions, this magnificent architect-designed residence enjoys a commanding presence in one of the best streets in Greenwich. 4 Hinkler Street, Greenwich is a solid stone and concrete property on a huge 815.7sqm bushland parcel boasting direct access to River Road for convenient city and school bus services, it delivers the perfect lifestyle sanctuary for growing and multigenerational households.
Expansive proportions, city skyline vistas and complete serenity
Set across three expansive levels with four super-sized bedrooms plus a versatile teen retreat or in-law/guest level with separate entry, soaring high ceilings, sleek tiled living areas and banks of glass create a wonderful sense of space and light throughout.
Wrapped by a paved north-facing entertaining courtyard, child-friendly gardens and tree-dappled city skyline views from the upper-level balcony, it’s a forever home the whole family will fall in love with. See full listing here
- Prized 815.7sqm north-facing parcel positioned in a blue ribbon parkland cul de sac
- Light-filled living framed by peaceful treetop views flowing to a wraparound balcony
- Stunning separate dining space with grand vaulted ceilings and statement chandelier
- Large open plan kitchen with granite benchtops and a 900mm ceramic gas cooktop
- Low maintenance gardens and level lawns plus a sun-soaked entertainer’s courtyard
- Four super-sized upper-level bedrooms, two with ensuites and three with balconies
- North-facing master suite features his/her robes, skylit spa ensuite and private balcony
- Rumpus and guest accommodation or teen retreat/in-law living with separate entry
- Open plan office space with a lush bushland outlook extending to a city-view balcony
- Four bathrooms, abundant skylights, huge storeroom and copious under-house storage
- No overlooking neighbours and tree-dappled city skyline views creating a stunning night sky
- Intercom and gated entry, internal access from the double garage and additional parking
- Direct rear access to River Road for buses to the city and Greenwich Public School
- Stroll to ferry and city buses, Greenwich PS, Lane Cove Bushland Park and golf course
- Quiet leafy setting only moments to St Leonards station, RNS Hospital, cafés and shops
- Excellent family-orientated enclave close to quality schools, parks and Greenwich Village
Contact for more information
0414 886 789
Full listing here
About Raine & Horne Lower North Shore
If you would like to discuss your current real estate needs, be it selling, purchasing, renting an investment property or simply an up-to-date market report on your home, we’d love to hear from you.
Raine & Horne Lower North Shore – Lane Cove Office
85 Longueville Road, Lane Cove 2066
(02) 8318 7888
Raine & Horne Lower North Shore are Supporters of In the Cove
This is a sponsored Article
Help Support Local and Independent News
You can support us in three ways:
- If you own a local business or a Lane Cove resident who owns a business, you can advertise with ITC – our packages start from a $30 monthly fee (for a 12-month commitment). Email us here for our rates card.
- Buy the ITC team a coffee – our office is nearly every coffee shop in Lane Cove, and we regularly meet locals at coffee shops – buy the ITC team a coffee (or two) here.
- Become an ITC reader sponsor – Feel free to be a reader sponsor if you have enjoyed our local news coverage – no amount is too small or too big. Thank you so much to the people who have already supported us via our press Patreon account. Help Us Here.