- This event has passed.
Kids Fun Nutrition Workshop in Lane Cove
22 October 2017 @ 12:15 pm - 2:15 pm$19
Ideal for kids aged between 4 and 12, these skill-building workshops, delivered by experienced educators & dieticians give kids fun, hands-on exposure to food, nutrition & sustainability. With engaging, educational, real-world activities, kids enjoy learning whist developing healthy habits for life!
- Designed to help kids learn about seasonal cooking, nutrition and sustainability
- Includes hands-on and real-world activities
- Dance and sing along to YTG’s latest songs with the mascot, Yummie
- Learn to plant seeds and grow your own herbs and vegetables
- Enjoy puzzles, craft, science activities and ‘Be SEEDsational’ story time
- Take part in healthy cooking demonstrations and food tastings
- Leave with healthy recipes to try at home
- Workshops compliment the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia and the Framework for School Age Care in Australia
- Includes a special bonus pack for kids to take home
This workshop is held at The Lodge, Lane Cove.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the time slot indicated to ensure that your child can check-in.