An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
A safe space for you to be as you are … with a weekly (x 10) dose of connecting, breathing, gentle loving movement, and kindness to yourself. Discover healing practices to cultivate greater ease, relaxation, resilience and improve overall wellbeing that you can take into your every day life.
What to expect?
• Gentle yoga practices to relieve tension, stress and calm the nervous system
• Breathing techniques to cultivate greater presence, relaxation and mental well being
• Reflection and meditation techniques to help deal with/bring relief from negative thoughts, difficult emotions and circumstances
• Compassion based practices to see the goodness in ourselves, widen the bandwidth of what we can cope with and see the strength in our vulnerability
• A weekly dose of self-care – a radical act of self-love.
Who’s it ideal for?
Regardless of your Yoga experience, this course is specifically designed for anyone seeking to:
– improve their mental health and wellbeing
– feel more at ease in their day, relationships and life.
If you can’t make the full course, we welcome part-term (pro-rata) registrations. Email us on: [email protected]
Angela Mifsud combines her Yoga and Psychology training to bring the ideal blend of wisdom and empathy to the course.