- Hip Hampers – are you sick of those boring hampers that include a few chocolates and some biscuits? If so next time you have the need to send a gift to someone, why not try Hip Hampers. The Hampers come in the most beautiful baskets or boxes that you will want to reuse again.
- Le Simpatico – this restaurant consistently get great raves from our likers. Why not try it and let us know what it is like.
- Agora Lane Cove – Have you tried their sandwiches? If not, you should. Their very tasty and similar to a New York Deli sandwich.
- The Diddy – Wednesday night curry night. It is so popular you need to book. Check out the menu here – http://www.longuevillesportingclub.com.au/index.php/lsc-articles-25/71-curry-menu
- Stain Café – Lane Cove North – more for the fact that you can sip your coffee and watch the kids on the play equipment.
So what is your favourite foodie find In the Cove?