Welcome to our week in review.
Armed Robbery Lane Cove North
This week Lane Cove made the headlines when two teenagers allegedly robbed the convenience store on Mowbray Road Lane Cove North. The police were all over Mowbray Road on Saturday night and managed to arrest the teenagers. You can read about it here.
Bye Bye Boomgate
This week ITC met with Lane Cove Council’s General Manager, Mayor Pam Palmer and Deputy Mayor Karola Brent about the Lane Cove Market Square and the malfunctioning boomgate. The Lane Cove Council assured ITC that they are working on ways to remove the boomgate and to develop a system that will enable cars to exit the carpark smoothly. Watch this space for more information.
River Road Slippery Bend
Put This In Your Diary
Have you just finished a clean up and have baby and kids items and clothes that you no longer need? The very popular My Kids Market NSW is on at Riverview College on 11 March 2018. Book a stall and sell those unwanted items. If you are looking for items put 11 March 2018 in your diary – well worth attending.
Need a Meeting Place?
Photo of the Week
Rosenthal Avenue Car Park – Dee
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)