This year the Hunters Hill Food and Wine Festival is holding a Fun Dog Show on Sunday 1st May at Boronia Park.
Sponsored by PetO there will be prizes for the top three in each class.
Fun Dog Show – Classes/Categories
There will also be a Best In Show chosen from all the Class Winners.
There are seven classes to enter and you can enter as many classes as you like – just $10 per class.
The Classes are:
- Best Looking Boy – Is your boy the bonniest and most handsome in the area?
- Prettiest Girl – Is your girl the prettiest dog in Hunters Hill and Lane Cove?
- Best Lookalike Owner and Dog – who is the dog and owner that look the most alike?
- Best Junior Handler – For Under 12s Who handles their dog best with commands and any tricks?
- Most Appealing Eyes – Who has the eyes that no one can resist?
- Best Dressed (Dog to be dressed up) – Go wild as long as your dog enjoys the attention.
- Best Senior Dog (over 7 years) – With age comes wisdom – is your dog our best senior citizen?
How Do I Enter My Dog in the Fun Dog Show?
Complete the registration form and bring it with you on the day along with the fee (cash is preferred). Registration is from 9.00 am and the First Class will be at 10.00 am.
For any enquiries please contact Sydney Community Services on 9427 6425.
Help Support Local and Independent News
You can support us in three ways:
- If you own a local business or a Lane Cove resident who owns a business you can advertise with ITC – our packages start from a $30 monthly fee (for a 12-month commitment). Please email us here for our rates card.
- Buy the ITC team a coffee – our office is nearly every coffee shop in Lane Cove, and we regularly meet locals at coffee shops – buy the ITC team a coffee (or two) here.
- Become an ITC reader sponsor – Feel free to be a reader sponsor if you have enjoyed our local news coverage – no amount is too small or too big. Thank you so much to the people who have already supported us via our press Patreon account. Help Us Here.