This week some vandals decided it would be fun to knock down parking and traffic signs along Mowbray Road. They have knocked down streets signs, no stopping signs and bus zone signs. Some of these signs are there for safety reasons (ie no stopping) so these acts of vandalism could result in an accident.
A roving reporter noticed the signs were down and has notified the Lane Cove Council by phone and email.
If you notice similar issues and want to quickly report those issues you can use the SNAP SEND SOLVE app. This is a free app that allows you to easily report local issues. This app is designed to help you quickly and easily report issues to local government. Take a picture of the problem, upload it with the app and it is sent to the relevant local council using GPS data.
If there are other issues you need to report check out our guide to reporting local issues.
This sign was pushed down, but someone had put it back in its place – you can see that it needs to be reinforced again to make it safe.
Have you seen any acts of vandalism lately? It is not unusual for there to be acts of vandalism around school holiday time.
ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)