A 57 year old Longueville man has been arrested after he was allegedly caught watching a young female resident of a home on Kallaroo Road Riverview earlier this week.
Police will allege that around 9:00pm Tuesday 2nd October the Longueville man entered the rear yard of the Kallaroo Road home, he has then approached a window and began watching a female resident inside the home. Police will further allege that the male removed his pants and began performing a sexual act upon himself.
Residents of a neighbouring property spotted the male and phoned police.
While waiting for police to arrive one of the neighbours approached the male. It will then be alleged the Longueville man has lunged at the neighbour and the two have become involved in an altercation. Police arrived on scene a short time later and arrested the male.
He has been charged with trespassing, wilful and obscene exposure, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and peeping. He has been granted conditional bail and will face court in the coming weeks.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)