For all of you with young kids… and heck, even teenagers, being stuck inside all day with them can be the worst! The need for constant stimulation can be exhausting. It’s important to try to keep a structured day as much as possible but planning activity after activity can be a lot of work for mum and dad. Some local businesses have been able to change their format and deliver online activities and entertainment right in your own home.
Kumon is traditionally a home-based, pencil and paper programme – ideal for extended periods at home! At Lane Cove, we are offering students the ability to study by correspondence, with online or phone support to help you keep learning while social distancing or in isolation.
Book online like any normal class. Pick a day and time and once that class time comes the video drops in. You can watch it over and over for up to 2 weeks. $13 per online class plus access to our child development handouts
Not online but the Little Legends Get Active Program – aims to give parents who are working from home some time to get work done while the kids are out and active. This will be done strictly within the social distancing rules.
During the session, your child can play a requested sport or activity, play cricket in the nets, play handball, ride a bike, or simply run around at the park.
The Little Legends team will all have an up to date;
• Australian Government Department of Health COVID 19 training certificate
• Working with Children Check
• Little Legends training
Empower 360 wants to support the WHOLE family through this time so theyar going 100% online!
From 6:15 am Wed 25th March both their E360 Functional Fitness and Teen Bootcamp programs will be available from your lounge room via live streaming.
Now more than ever it’s super important to keep ourselves active, positive and physically, mentally and emotionally strong.
E360 Functional Fitness and wellness for parents:
- Unlimited access to live-streamed Bootcamp sessions via Zoom 3 x week
- Unlimited access to an online VIP group where you are fully supported by their nutritionist and naturopath, holistic counsellor and trainer so you can feel empowered to keep your family physically, mentally and emotionally strong
- Additional at home workouts you can do at any time
- Complimentary at-home equipment packs, including home delivery!
- Live-streamed Bootcamp sessions via Zoom 3 x week, for the price of only 1 session
- Complimentary access to our signature online program the Empower360 Teen Fitness Challenge (valued at $330!)
- Optional home equipment packs for only $20 including home delivery in Sydney!
- Parents Facebook support group so we can all stay connected and supported with tips on how to stay sane in this crazy time.
You can do the virtual Bootcamp programs from absolutely anywhere in the world! But their platform is limited to the number of people it can hold so reserve your space ASAP.
Dance classes are online phone them to book in your child.
Classes will be live-streamed to students. If you would like your child to join in contact details below.
Live-streamed classes via Zoom. This will continue for the remainder of the term which finishes on Thursday, April 9. Contact Imagination Dance if you would like to look at enrolling your child next term.
Sydney Speech Clinic will be operating via Zoom online video conferencing. Call their office to arrange an appointment on 02 8404 0715.
Sydney Therapy Co is online using ZOOM. They will continue to run our service online for Speech Therapy, Educational Therapy and Occupational Therapy. Clients wanting to access these services can let their admin team know 0449619182 to make bookings.
Music Lessons Online
All music lessons are online. Find out more here.
In the Cove Is in the Know and You Will Be Too!!!
To make sure you don’t miss Lane Cove info sign up to our newsletter. It comes out every Wednesday Night at 7.30 pm and includes a wrap up of everything posted on our Facebook site in the previous week.