If you are into Yoga or just into helping others, you might be interested to hear about the upcoming yogathon being run by Luminosity, which raises money for Endometriosis Australia. The event is on Sunday the 30th of July.
Luminosity is a vibrant, fun 2 hour yogathon to raise awareness and funds into research of Endometriosis, a condition affecting 1 in 10 women in the prime of their lives…
The session is ideal for beginners, yogis, families and anyone who wants to let their hair down and flow! It will be a lot of fun!
Register Now! It’s simple
1. Set up an Everyday Hero Supporter Page
2. Choose Endometriosis Australia as your chosen charity.
3. Join Team Luminosity on Everyday Hero
4. Hit your first $50 in fundraising and a login password will then be sent to you to join our Live Streamed Event (1 week prior to event)
Gather your friends and co-entrants to downward dog in the comfort of your own home, work place or community centre, on Sunday 30 July. This is truly a nationwide event!
All funds raised will go to Endometriosis Australia, a registered charity creating awareness, education & research for Endometriosis in a bright, positive and fun way.
- 1 in 10 Women of childbearing age have ENDOMETRIOSIS
- 176 Million Women Worldwide have ENDOMETRIOSIS
- There is NO CURE
- ENDOMETRIOSIS cannot be PREVENTED
- TEENAGERS are not too young to have ENDOMETRIOSIS
- ENDOMETRIOSIS does not always cause infertiltiy
- PERIOD PAIN is not normal
- A HYSTERECTOMY does not cure ENDOMETRIOSIS
- Getting PREGNANT does not cure ENDOMETRIOSIS
- ENDOMETRIOSIS can only be correctly diagnosed via Surgical Intervention
- Pain levels are not related to the extent of damage caused by the disease
- ENDOMETRIOSIS is not an STI. You cannot catch it.
Read more about the event here.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at email@example.com
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)