Put down those screens and recharge your batteries the old fashioned way. If you fancy a bit of table tennis, volleyball, bocce, giant chess and more pop along to the Games in the Park in Helen Street Reserve on Sunday 30 June 2019.
The fun and games are free.
If you are new to Lane Cove come along and play some games and meet some new people.
It’s Never Dull
Games in the Park is never dull! You can play or be involved in:
- table tennis,
- giant chess,
- kids soccer equipment available,
- face painting,
- origami, and
- Two types of Jumping Frogs
It starts at 2.30 and goes to 5.30 pm
Don’t forget water bottle, hat, towel and sunscreen!
Young and old are welcome to join in or simply watch. It’s free and friendly, so just turn up and you will be invited to participate.
The Games in the Park is an initiative of the Lane Cove Community Chaplaincy. Its all about engaging the local community and bringing people together.
If you enjoy some outdoor games, then why not come along and have some fun?
Games will proceed if it’s just a shower or two, but cancel for heavy rain.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at email@example.com
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)